- By Admin
- July 18, 2022
- Wash your skin twice a day with any mild scrub or a soap free cleanser. This will keep your pimples at bay in this humid weather.
- Regular use of an alcohol-free toner twice a day after cleanser is the key to an oil free skin.
- Sunscreen use should be continued in spite of the cloud cover. You can use a gel-based sunscreen with a minimum SPF of 15.
- Keep your body especially the folds like underarms and groins clean and dry. Moist conditions due to excessive sweating can lead to skin fungal infections. Bathe twice a day, wear pure cotton clothes and use an absorbent powder in skin folds.
- Do maintain a regular exercise routine of at least 30 minutes every day. This is the secret behind a healthy skin.
- Take 8-10 glasses of water and a plate of salad every day. Water washes out the toxins of the body and raw vegetables give you the required nutrition and minerals for a glowing skin.
- Wash your hair frequently. Excessive sweating with inadequate cleansing can lead to itching over the scalp.
If any lesions persist on the skin for more than a week do consult your skin specialist.
Dr Soni Nanda, MD Dermatology, a gold medalist from Maulana Azad Medical College is a practicing dermatologist and laser specialist at 189-D, guard apartment’s, Mayur vihar ph1, pocket 4.
For any further queries write to email@example.com.
Ph No 8285040440, 9810464501.